Careers at Roamers Therapy
At Roamers Therapy we strive to provide mental health services that are:
- culturally sensitive
- LGBTQ+ affirming
- evidence based
If you are a psychotherapist and you believe that Roamers Therapy is a good fit for you, we have open full-time positions on a rolling basis.
If you have the following qualifications, we’d love to connect:
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy
- Active, unrestricted license (Phd, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, or LCPC) in the state of Illinois
- Available to hold a full-time case load (24-30 clients sessions)
- Willingness to supervise pre-licensed clinicians
- Committed to modern, culturally-sensitive, trauma-informed, and intersectional mental health practice
- Experience conducting psychotherapy to adults (anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship dynamics)
- Willing to get trained in evidence based modalities: Gottman & EMDR
We currently offer: Blue Cross Blue Choice PPO health insurance, Guardian PPO dental insurance, Paid Time Off, and 401K matching.
Simply fill out the form below including a short message explaining why you would be a good candidate and your resume.